- Minimum Qualification Requirements (G.C.E. (O/L & A/L)
- Education Gaps
- Over Age
- Financial Sponsorship
- Previous Visa Rejection
We have best student friendly solutions to get you a successful student visa where you prefer graduate yourselves.
What can we do for you?
Our team of experienced visa agents are able to assist and guide you with:
- Qualifications and Eligibility – Through careful evaluation of your secondary, high school and academic accreditations, we will guide you on fast track eligibility programs which uplift your education standard, career pathways and make you eligible to enroll to international universities.
- Course Pathway – We will find the best course that fits your chosen, preferred career path which creates high demands in the world job market with higher paid packages.
Recognition Prior Learning (RPL) – Our subsidiary organization KENZ INSTITUTE of Higher Education has RPL (Diploma, Degree and PGD) fast track programs from various awarding bodies from United Kingdom and United States of America which empower your eligibility and qualify you for study higher education in overseas.
Visa Applications – We make a perfect set of documentations to lodging visa application as visa officer hesitates to refuse it! While most of visa refusals occur due to inappropriate visa application lodging.
- IELTS / Language Courses – KENZ INSTITUTE of Higher Education conducts IELTS academic / general and many international language courses by expertise tutors who support you to perform your best in the tests and get the top band scores.
you through the exams and ensure the best possible results to boost your application
What countries can we apply for higher education?
We get you student visa to Anglosphere (English speaking), European Union Countries and other popular countries.
Top universities, incredible nature, vibrant cities, and several oceans are just some of the reasons why many international students choose Australia to study. Standing proud with 8 of the top 100 universities in the world, Australia is much more than just kangaroos. An increasing number of Indian students are opting for Australia to study abroad for its world-class education, post-study work opportunities and excellent quality of living. Whatever course you choose to undertake, you’ll be assured of unbeatable academic excellence and support system for international students
Top quality universities
– International students have a wide variety of choice when it comes to studying in Australia. Australia is home to 43 universities in total, with 40 Australian, two international and one private university. It’s a case of quality as well as quantity, with six Australian universities ranking in the internationally renowned top 100
Canada has grown to become one of the favourite study destinations for international students. It is one of the most popular countries for higher education that provides a diverse variety of experiences and opportunities along with natural beauty and an adaptable environment. The best part is the reasonable cost of living that every international student can afford.
Top quality universities
– Canada has some of the top-ranked universities in the world, including the University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, and the University of Alberta. There are both long term and short term courses available. Canada also has the best system of community colleges in the world for students who don’t have a big budget.
We all know New Zealand is a beautiful country, but there’s a lot beyond its picturesque landscapes. It is emerging as one of the topmost preferences among Indian students wanting to study abroad. With an excellent education system, internationally accredited qualifications, ample research opportunities and a matchless quality of life, New Zealand has a lot to offer. While studying here, you can be assured of a welcoming and friendly society with an excellent support system for international students. Here are some of the top reasons why you should New Zealand for your further education.
– Influenced by the UK education system, New Zealand focuses on research-based teaching, which means you will learn dealing with situations in a systematic and an organized manner. You’ll be taught how to work independently as well as in a team at various levels. Studying here will encourage you to think critically, question and benefit from student-teacher interaction. You’ll also be implementing the concepts learnt in the classroom and develop different approaches towards solving a problem.
Innovation and research
– New Zealand provides abundant opportunities in research for students. The country boasts of highly experienced faculty, well-equipped laboratories, access to latest technology, equipments, and opportunities. Its innovative spirit has made it a hub of new technologies, research and development in various fields such as healthcare, physics, geology, engineering, astronomy, computer science, agriculture, etc. Add to it, the Nobel prizes that the country has in its kitty simply reinstate the significance and vast scope of research in New Zealand.
Great scope for PhD scholars
-Along with the vast research opportunities, as a PhD student you would enjoy additional privileges. You’ll be eligible to pay the same tuition fee as locals and unlike other degree students, you can work full-time during your studies. Need we say more?
Are you considering studying in the UK? Home to over 130 UK universities who provide a wide variety of courses to international students, there are many reasons to make that next big step in your life and study in the UK.
High quality higher education
– UK universities have an impressive international reputation and rank among the best in the world – did you know that four of the global top ten are in the UK? Research carried out by UK universities also impacts our lives every day, and is internationally renowned for its excellence. By studying in the UK, you’ll be immersing yourself in centuries of high quality academia.
International students are welcomed
– The UK has a long history of welcoming international students to study at its universities, and those who decide to study in the UK will be rubbing shoulders with some of the brightest minds from all corners of the globe
High rate of employability
– Employers want high quality graduates who have specific skill sets, including effective, critical, and creative thinking skills. UK education is recognized by employers, universities and governments worldwide. Academic standards are of high prestige and the education will provide you with a solid foundation to boost your potential for having a higher salary and finding exactly what job you want.
Germany, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland and Italy Etc... Europe is a unique region of the world due to its cultural diversity and its shared economic market. Since the birth of the European Union there has been a continued effort to further integrate member countries. This effort, along with the general trend of globalization, has created a strong focus on higher education taught in a common language – English. While at one point in time it would have been difficult for an international student to pursue a university degree in a country where they don’t speak the language, it is now entirely possible and becoming a common occurrence.
Work in Europe
– With a degree from a European institution international graduates are given a grace period to look for work in their host country and easily obtain a work permit. This is an exceptional benefit that allows new graduates to gain experience working with international markets – a valued trait by multinational companies in a globalized world.
Visa free travel
– For those who have a passport that requires visas to enter particular European countries, the student residents permit that you will receive allows you to skip this process when travelling to countries that are in the Schengen area. This means that you can easy take weekend trips to a different country without completing tedious paperwork. Thanks to the low budget airlines and safe hostels, it is also quite affordable to travel within Europe.
Studying at a university in the United States will provide you with many opportunities that you will not find in other countries. Thanks to our liberal arts system and strong STEM programs, the U.S. produces students who are well educated across multiple disciplines. But how do international students find the right U.S. University to pursue their educations? Here are 6 reasons to study in the U.S. and how our university system sets itself apart as a study destination for international students.
– According to U.S. News & World Report, 48 of the top 100 Global Universities are in the United States. While several factors set U.S. schools apart, many students agree one of the best benefits of studying in the United States is the academic flexibility
Emphasis on internships & career advancement
– Universities in the United States offer internship programs as a way to kick-start your professional career. Many students obtain internships during their college years to take advantage of hands-on experience and get access to better-paying jobs after graduation. Whether you want to return to your home country after graduation or remain in the United States to work full time, your U.S. education will undoubtedly be the starting point for a successful career.
So why go abroad for higher studies?
Studying abroad offers many benefits and opportunities to students, and is considered to be a global phenomenon that has inspired countless people to travel across countries and continents to get the best possible education.
Some of these benefits are:
- Chance to get a world-class, globally recognized qualification and education in your chosen field
- Easy to enroll in high priority education programs
- Experiencing different cultures
- Build career opportunities and get the highest job market offers in a globalized and connected world
- Enables you to travel and see more of the greater world
- Teaches you to be independent and self-sufficient
- Expand your social circle by making new friends in different places
- Be exposed to the best technology and opportunities